|The CDGA Fantasy Golf Challenge is free for all members to enter. Prizes will include rounds of golf, championship tickets, apparel, equipment and more.|
How to Play
- To play the CDGA Fantasy Golf Challenge, you must be an active member of the Chicago District Golf Association with access to your My CDGA Caddie account.
- To enter, log in to your My CDGA Caddie account and click "Benefits/Contests" then "Fantasy Golf."
- Select two (2) players from each of the three (3) pre-determined player pools. Once you have filled your roster, you will receive on-screen confirmation that your entry has been submitted. For each round, only your best four (4) scores will count towards your event score.
|CDGA Fantasy Golf Challenge Schedule|
2017 Season Standings
|Final Results||Masters, Augusta, Ga.|
|Final Results||The Players Championship, Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla.|
|Final Results||U.S. Open Championship, Erin, Wis.|
|Final Results||The Open Championship, Southport, England|
|Final Results||PGA Championship, Charlotte, N.C.|
Event #5: PGA Championship
- 1st Place: Foursome at Mistwood Golf Club
- 2nd Place: Four any tickets to the BMW Championship at Conway Farms Golf Club
- 3rd Place: $100 gift card to PGA TOUR Superstore
- 4th Place: CDGA golf shirt and one dozen (12) Titleist Pro V1x golf balls
- 5th Place: CDGA golf shirt
- 6th - 10th Place: One dozen (12) Titleist Pro V1x golf balls
- Random: One random winner will receive a CDGA hat and golf towel.
CDGA Fantasy Golf Challenge Grand Prize
Upon the completion of the final event in the CDGA Fantasy Golf Challenge, the contestant with the most points during the season will win a trip for two to French Lick Resort in Indiana. The trip includes overnight accommodations for two at the French Lick Springs Hotel and a round of golf for two at both the Pete Dye and Donald Ross courses. Certain restrictions apply.
Click here to view official rules.