|My CDGA, the app that puts Chicago District golf at your fingertips, is available to all Association members with an iPhone* or Android smartphone.|
My CDGA allows you to do the following from the convenience of your smartphone:
- Post home or away scores as well as view scoring history.
- Access your USGA Handicap Index® quickly, view current handicap label and Handicap Index history, calculate your course handicap and search member peer review.
- Display CDGA member card and handicap label.
- Utilize Peer Review and designate favorites for quick reference
- Connect with CDGA member clubs, view member club directory, map directions to a club and contact a club.
- Keep up with the Chicago District Golf Association, contact the CDGA, lookup event and tournament information and view your CDGA membership(s) and Gold points (if applicable).
Click on an icon below to download the app in Apple's App Store or Google Play.
On your mobile device, search "My CDGA" in either Apple's App Store or Google Play and look for the CDGA logo.
* - iOS 10 or later is required to run the iPhone app. iOS 10 is only available for iPhone 5 or newer devices. CDGA.org is mobile friendly for all devices.