|NOTE: Only teams collecting enough points based on finishing position in the other four better ball events will be invited to participate in the Sept. 18 event at Kemper Lakes. Click here for current standings and the points structure.|
Field and Format:
- 1 p.m. shotgun start for qualifying events
- 18-hole stroke play competition with 2-golfer team Net Better Ball.
- Each event limited to 50 teams
- Teammates must have Handicap Indexes within 4.4 of each other. Those with higher variance will be adjusted.
- All contestants must be 21 years of age or older
- $50 credit per player to the course pro shop
- CDGA tee gifts
- Closest to the Hole and Longest Drive competitions
- Lunch, two drink tickets, golf cart and green fees are included in the entry fee
- Teams qualifying for the Championship by earning enough points will not have to pay again