Individual Member Benefits
- USGA HANDICAP
INDEX® - The CDGA provides a USGA Handicap Index® to all members. Handicap revisions take place on the 1st and 15th of every month and are sent to members via email as well as accessible from My CDGA Caddie.
- WEBSITE & MY CDGA CADDIE - The CDGA’s official website features My CDGA Caddie, a personalized section which allows players to access their handicap information and, if their club allows, to post scores from any computer with internet access. Tournament and Member Days registration, as well as the Green Book course directory, are also available on the CDGA website.
If you are not yet a member, you must join through your club or online before utilizing this benefit. Click here to sign up, or click here for clubs offering online score posting.
- SMARTPHONE APPLICATIONS - Members who own an iPhone or Android smartphone can download the CDGA app at no cost. Members are able to post home or away scores as well as view scoring history, access their USGA Handicap Index®, view their current handicap label and history, calculate course handicap, search member peer review and connect with CDGA member clubs by viewing the member club directory. Click here to download My CDGA.
COMMUNICATIONS - Through email communication, Chicago District Golfer magazine, and social media, the CDGA will keep you informed on all things golf related throughout the year. Click here for a video archive available on the CDGA’s YouTube Channel. For an archive of CDG magazine issues, click here.
- EXCLUSIVE MEMBER OPPORTUNITIES - Through the CDGA’s email service, members regularly receive exclusive opportunities from Chicago professional sports teams (Blackhawks, White Sox, Wolves), entertainment venues (Live Nation, Six Flags Great America), golf resorts (Pebble Beach, Kiawah Island) and public member clubs.
- GOLD MEMBERSHIP UPGRADE - Gold membership awards CDGA members reward points for all rounds played at CDGA member clubs. Gold members have the ability to redeem these points, at certain levels, for merchandise from the CDGA Store. To learn more about the Gold membership upgrade, click here.
- EDUCATION PROGRAM - Each year, the CDGA conducts several basic rules seminars at locations throughout the Chicago suburbs. Basic seminars at Midwest Golf House are typically scheduled in March and are free of charge to members. For seminar dates, click here.
- TOURNAMENT PROGRAM - Each season, the CDGA sponsors and conducts nearly 60 events for high and low handicappers, juniors, seniors, men and women including 12 championships for amateur golfers. For tournament information, click here.
- GOLF EXCURSIONS - Each fall the CDGA takes a group of members to a premier resort in the United States.