|Join the CDGA to enhance your golf experience! Become one of 80,000 members who enjoy benefits such as an official USGA Handicap Index®, exclusive member offers from courses, resorts and organizations, playing opportunities and much more.|
Renewing your CDGA membership for 2018 also enters you into five remaining offseason drawings for prizes like tickets, travel, golf and more. Click here to see a full list of the prize opportunities.
To become a CDGA member for 2018 online, follow the necessary steps below. Information supplementing the flowchart is available below the graphic. If you need assistance, email email@example.com or call (630) 685-2323.
Note: All online transactions are subject to a $2.50 credit card processing fee.
Online Membership Renewal Resources
* New Membership: This option is for individuals signing up for a CDGA membership for the first time ever or since before 2016.
* Renew Membership: This option is for individuals who were CDGA members in 2016 or 2017 and would like to remain at the same club as previous seasons.
* Transfer Membership: This option is for individuals who were CDGA members in 2016 or 2017 and would like to change their home club affiliation.
* CDGA Member's Club: This option is for individuals who would like to purchase a NEW or TRANSFER membership without any affiliation to a particular home club. A two-year membership at a lower rate can also be purchased by utilizing this option.
* CDGA Gold Membership: Through this optional membership upgrade, CDGA Gold Members receive loyalty points for rounds played that can be utilized to purchase Adidas apparel and are given first access to select CDGA member offers.
* CDGA Member Benefits: CDGA members receive numerous member benefits, such as an official USGA Handicap Index®, exclusive member offers from courses, resorts and organizations, playing opportunities and much more.
* Renewal Prize Drawings: Anybody who becomes a 2018 CDGA membership will be eligible for 16 prize drawings worth nearly $7,000 throughout the offseason.