Chicago District Golfer - April 2020
IN THIS ISSUE OF CHICAGO DISTRICT GOLFER
- State of the Game: Golf always has faced challenges, none more daunting than attracting millennials
- Trading Old Traditions for a New Beginning: Investor group brings new energy at Flossmoor G.C.
- The Long and Short of Distance: The Distance Insights project is an unprecedented undertaking aimed towards preserving golf's future
- World Handicap System: What's in a number?
- Teeing Off with Ozzie Guillen: After a baseball career than spanned four decades, the White Sox legend has turned to golf
- Well Preserved: Golfers and environmentalists unite at The Preserve at Oak Meadows
- Bring Your "A" Game: The Letter "A" means more than just "amateur" at Makray Memorial Golf Club
- Get Set For the Season: Working on your setup and balance now will pay dividends later on the course
- CDGA Foundation Focus: The Sunshine Through Golf Camp Program enriches the lives of individuals with special needs
- Golf Gear: Spring in your Step
CLICK HERE or the cover image to read the April print issue of Chicago District Golfer
- Final Word: Waiting is the Hardest Part, by Bob Harig
This is the third of 10 issues of Chicago District Golfer that CDGA members will receive in 2020, including six print issues (
February, April, June, July, August and November) and four digital issues ( March, May, September and October).
Click here for an archive of past Chicago District Golfer issues