Chicago District Golfer - February 2020
IN THIS PRINT ISSUE OF CHICAGO DISTRICT GOLFER
- Executive Director's Letter: Robert Markionni
- [New] Editor's Letter: Barry Cronin
- Around the CDGA: News and notes about the local golf scene and your CDGA membership
- Earning His Stripes: Golf agent Mark Steinberg's path in the sports industry traces back to Peoria
- CDGA Names First "Downstate" President: Raised on public golf, Dennis Reed looks to broaden CDGA membership.
- Welcome to the Show: Inspired by Tiger, Arlington Heights native Doug Ghim embarks on his PGA Tour career
- Ready. Set. Show.: The Chicago Golf Show harkens the beginning of the 2020 golf season
- Going Global: CDGA Executive Director Robert Markionni played an integral role in the formation of the World Handicap System
- CDGA Heritage: Butterfield Country Club: At 100, Butterfield thrives on a strong foundation
- Destination: Play Ball in Scottsdale: Golf can be mixed with spring training baseball to escape the end-of-winter blue
CLICK HERE or the cover image to read the February issue of Chicago District Golfer
- 2020 CDGA Member Course Directory
This is the first of 10 issues of Chicago District Golfer that CDGA members will receive in 2020, including six print issues (February, April, June, July, August and November) and four digital issues (March, May, September and October).
Click here for an archive of past Chicago District Golfer issues