Chicago District Golfer - April 2019
IN THIS PRINT ISSUE OF CHICAGO DISTRICT GOLFER
- Come One, Come All: For three-quarters of a century, the CDGA Foundation has used golf to help in a number of civic-minded efforts and introduced the game to many who might otherwise be unable to enjoy it
- A Century in the City: As Bryn Mawr Country Club commemorates its centennial, it basks in all that makes it an exceptional modern-day facility and so much of its history that still maintains its relevance
- Off and Running: Winnetka's Elizabeth Szokol is finding her way as a tour professional with her rookie season on the LPGA Tour now under way
- Lessons for a Lifetime: Golf once helped Chicago's Tony Anderson keep his job, but the newest member of the USGA Executive Committee has received so much more from the game
- Facility Focus: Tamarack Golf Club, Naperville
- Teeing Off With Michael Peña
- The Art of Design: The 11th at Elgin Country Club
- Destination: The Biltmore, Coral Gables, Fla.
CLICK HERE or the cover image to read the April issue of Chicago District Golfer
This digital issue of Chicago District Golfer features similar content from the print editions you receive in the mail, enhanced by videos, links, interaction and more. This is the third of 10 issues of Chicago District Golfer that CDGA members will receive in 2019, including six print issues (February, April, June, July, August and November) and four digital issues (March, May, September and October).
Click here for an archive of past Chicago District Golfer issues