Personal Trainer, World Long Drive competitor and Wheaton native Steve Kois knows what it takes to launch a drive. With the recent buzz surrounding PGA Tour professional Bryson DeChambeau's physical transformation and newfound length off the tee, Kois is here to provide CDGA members with a four-part series to develop more power and speed within their own golf swing. CDGA members will recognize Kois from his recent slew of At-Home Workouts.
This video series, dubbed "Hitting Bombs - Bomb It Like Bryson," features videos on the following topics to help you gain distance and length off the tee:
In order for CDGA members to benefit the most from this series, it's recommended that they also:
- Seek out the local PGA professional at their CDGA member club for swing changes and lessons.
- Or seek out Kois himself for a Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) evaluation that will him to create the perfect training plan moving forward.
More Information on Steve Kois
- Power/Speed Specialist
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Member of the Callaway Long Drive Team
- Top 15 in the World Long Drive Golf Channel Official World Rankings
- Longest Drive in Competition - 442 yards
- Highest Recorded Ball Speed - 223
- Best Tournament Round - 62 (-10, Course Record)
- Email - email@example.com
- Instagram - @Koisfit
In addition, Kois has partnered with the CDGA Foundation to perform and raise money for the Foundation's programming that benefits the lives of individuals with special needs, veterans and youth. Kois is available to perform at your CDGA member club or golf outing by displaying his long-drive capabilities. He can also speak about how to improve fitness, strength, flexibility and mobility to help your outing competitors play their best golf. For more information on how to incorporate this into your next outing or at your CDGA member club, while also benefiting the CDGA Foundation, contact Kois at firstname.lastname@example.org.