After its popular debut last offseason, the CDGA is proud to announce the return of the CDGA X-Golf Indoor Net Series. This two-person net better ball series will feature expanded opportunities for CDGA members to participate during the winter months, with qualifiers held at eight different X-Golf locations across the Chicago District over two Saturdays. Each event will coincide with that week's PGA Tour stop - now's your chance to play where the pros play! The top four teams from each qualifying site will then advance to the Finals, held at two different sites, with stay-and-play trips to Tullymore Golf Resort up for grabs for the top three finishers. Grab a partner to play in this casually-competitive indoor event, suitable for golfers of all skill levels and genders.
The schedule, virtual courses and X-Golf locations include:
- Saturday, Jan. 7 (Kapalua Golf - Plantation Course) - Orland Park, Naperville, Glenview, Kildeer
- Saturday, Feb. 4 (Pebble Beach Golf Links) - Algonquin, Libertyville, Geneva, Wrigleyville
- Finals on Saturday, March 4 (Bay Hill Club & Lodge) - Downers Grove, Schaumburg
Forming a Team:
- Two-Person Net Better Ball at various X-Golf locations within the Chicago District
- Players will receive 65% of their handicap
- An individual player’s index is based off the Handicap Index® effective seven days prior to the event.
- 16 teams (32 players) per qualifier
- Each qualifier will begin at 9:30 a.m. Teams may begin practicing at their bays at 9 a.m.
- All ties are broken using a scorecard playoff (holes 10-18). If the tying teams have the same score for the last nine, the winner will be determined on the basis of the last six holes, last three holes and finally the 18th hole. This method will be repeated using the first nine, if necessary.
Finalists and Prizes:
- Teams may be made up of any two CDGA members at least 21 years of age. All active CDGA members with a Handicap Index® are welcome to participate. To become a CDGA member or renew an expired membership, CLICK HERE.
- The registration fee is $200 per team ($100 per player) and includes four hours of play.
If you have any questions regarding the events, please contact email@example.com or (630) 685-2405.
- The top four teams from each qualifying site will advance to the Championship on March 4.
- Each team that advances to the Championship will receive an array of unique prizes.
- The top three finishers at the Championship will be awarded a Stay & Play packages to Tullymore Golf Resort in Mecosta County, Michigan, along with various other prizes.
Indoor Net Series entry information and policies
To participate, sign up for one or more qualifiers below. Entry is now open!